Friday, October 14, 2011

Follow Friday 10/14

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Head over to one of their blogs, check it out and join in!



This week:


Q. If you could have characters from a particular book meet and form an epic storyline with characters from a particular TV series, which would you choose and why?




A. I had a hard time answering this. The only thing I came up with is kind of stupid. Definitely not epic. Oh well! I thought, what if Edward Cullen (Twilight) and Jim Halpert (The Office) met? In my head it went something like this . . .


Edward is being all broody and vampirey.

. . . and there is good old Jim in the background looking at him like 'Dude, really??'


Haha! I told you it was kind of stupid :-) And I actually really like the Twilight movies, btw!



What was your answer?

7 comments:

Kristan said...

That'd be hilarious! Then Jim could get Edward's autograph for Kelly.

new follower
My Follow Friday
Kristan
P.S. come and check out my first giveaway here

Readaholics said...

Hey Jackie,
Loved your answer. I choose a few, not as great as yours, but interesting. I'm ur newest follower. I can't wait to read more of your post. Have a great week!
Stop by and say hi!
See ya,
Dana
Readaholics Anonymous

Unknown said...

New follower :)

Love it LOL

Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/10/follow-friday_14.html

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

hahahahah Edward and Jim would be so funny to watch together. Great picks!!

Here's my FF!

Tribute Books said...

Love it!

Kate2440 @ Kate's Book Life said...

Great choice maybe Jim could make Edward lighten up :)
New follower

Jessi E. said...

I think that's just perfect!!!! Very Jim-ish!!!